Software Support Specialist
Software Support Specialist
5i Solutions is seeking an entry level Litigation/Software Support Specialist to support all of our online repositories and litigation support tools. Primary responsibilities include: Maintain, support and troubleshoot existing Litigation Support applications and databases (including iCONECT, Clearwell, OnDemand and iPRO); Assist with loading data and images (including OCR images) into online retrieval systems; Provide training support to new reviewers/end users; provide general software / hardware support to internal users; and perform other special production tasks as requested.
Send resumes to: email@example.com. Please include your salary history for the past five years
5i Solutions is seeking individuals who are interested in long-range career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for his or her professional future. Help 5i Solutions be a leader in the technology industry by acting as a Senior Business Development Representative who builds market position, identifies trendsetter ideas, locates or proposes potential business opportunities, negotiates strategies, closes new business, protects organization’s value, updates job knowledge, and enhances organization reputation. Consultative and creative selling skills greatly enhance this individual’s success rate.
- Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, slide shows, and other media; is adept at getting the attention and involvement of the most sophisticated and difficult audiences
- Has experience selling to C-level executives
- Has mature attitude and ability to work independently
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
- Has a successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals
- Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively
- Consistently identifies new sources of business
- Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs
- Develops sales strategies, techniques, and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Understands the market, the customer, and the competition
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes bonuses based on your team or department’s performance, bonuses based on individual performance, credit union membership, reimbursement for business expenses, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, paid sick time, paid company holidays, and free parking.
Full and part time hours available, including days and evenings. If you are detail oriented, analytical, and enjoy working independently in a production-type setting, you will make an excellent member of the Document Analyst Team. In this critical position, you will scan, code, index, and prepare documents for discovery and trial.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Windows experience
- Attention to detail
- Proofreading capabilities
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience a plus
To further explore any of the opportunities mentioned on this page, please send your resume and salary history to the appropriate address:
For Indiana or Florida positions:
Human Resources Department
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
5i Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5i Solutions is committed to workforce diversity. Relocation packages may be available. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Must be eligible to work in this country. No phone calls please.